Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone,
I haven't posted in a while but now that school is out I should have more time.  I made these cards for my teachers and my BFF's.

 This was the first card I created.
 These are all the cards I made.
 This is a close-up on the card for my teachers.
This is a close-up on the card for my friends.

Materials used~
  • Cardstock~hot pink, bright blue, neon green, purple, orange, light blue, and baby pink
  • 3 gems on each card
  • Cuttlebug
  • Stamps~"I appreciate all that you have done..." and "BFF"
  • Multiple stamp pads

6 comments:

  1. These cards all came out awesome! I love the inking on the embossing. Can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look wonderful! You have been very busy!
    TFS

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Your wonderful mom sent me over to your blog :)
    I love it and love everything you have created! I am hoping to spend some time checking out the rest of your blog and can't wait to do so really soon.
    Pop over to enter to win my 300 follower giveaway at chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your mom sent me here and I am glad she did! I love what you did with this idea, the embossing is awesome! I may need to make more now lol
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelsey!! These cards look great. I hope you have a wonderful summer and get a lot of crafting done. I will be looking out for more creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! These are soo cute! I love them! If You Get A chance you should stop by my blog and take a look!! (:
    http://www.cricut-crafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete