Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Presents

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share what I received for Christmas that has to do with crafts.
These are a few photographs of what I got.

In my stocking I received buttons, stickers, and a pad of paper.
This is a ribbon holder I got from my dog Boomer. Some how he went out to the store and bought me this. 
I have always wanted the Pooh and Friends cartridge for the cricut and finally got it.  Every time I go to a craft store with my mom or she is on eBay I will ask her to buy me it.  Apparently she had it for a couple of months at the top of her closet. Who knew?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your dog did a great job shopping, lol!! Glad you got the cartridge you were wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it was a very Merry Christmas for you Kelsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I may have to use some of that paper! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had some wonderful gifts for Christmas. I am especially impressed with your ribbon stand from your dog, who would believe that a dog could get the perfect gift I am obviously not training my two right lol. Pooh and Friends is a great cart and can be used on so many projects, can't wait to see what you create now.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete