Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hey everyone,
Today I made this card for my little cousin's birthday which is tomorrow. 
This is a picture of the front of the card.
This is a picture of the inside of the card.

I used 3 layers of paper:
blue, yellow, and the printed HAPPY BIRTHDAY paper by DCWV.
I also used craft thread to tie onto the buttons. On the inside I have an image of sunglasses and nail polish. 

The cartridges I used for this card were Forever Young and Wild Card.

I sure hope my cousin likes her card!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card :) I'm especially diggin those sunglasses! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Love the buttons on the front and the glasses and nail polish on the inside!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm sure your cousin will love it! I especially like those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card April, I'm sure your cousin will love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete